The best place for pet boarding and more!
Pet Paradise Animal Hospital and Pet Resort offer a wide variety of accommodations to satisfy the needs of any pet guest in Apopka, Rock Springs, Altamonte Springs, Longwood and Hunt Club, FL, areas. Whether staying for the day or overnight, we have the right bedroom for your pet. Our climate-controlled boarding facility is cleaned and freshened daily.
Each canine guest will enjoy of day camp activities in our “Tropical Oasis”. All boarding guest that meet our Day Camp Requirements and have passed the temperament test are eligible for daycare during their stay at no additional cost. We guarantee you they will have a blast and will be spoiled rotten by our passionate, trained staff.
Feline guests can relax in their condos located in a separate boarding room in the building, protected from the sounds and smells of dogs. Kitty guests have the choice of one, two, and even three-room condo.
Indoor Dog Boarding
For dogs only. Includes Day Camp activities.
VIP Luxury Suite
For dogs only. Completely enclosed 35 square-foot room with private flatscreen TV, raised comfy bed, Day Camp activities.
Resort Rules & Requirements
- Please provide your family members with pre-measured meals in disposable bags for each meal. We are able to accommodate most diets including dry, wet and raw.
- Plush, comfy rugs are provided for each guest. We invite you to bring labeled comforts from home to accompany guests during their stay. We will not accept big pillows, beds, or comforters. We are NOT responsible for damaged or lost items.
- We can certainly accommodate pets on medications including injectables. A small administration fee will apply.
- We require a $25 deposit at the time of reservation for holidays. In case of cancellation, a credit for the deposit will be issued to your account for future boarding or hospital services. Cancellations must be received at least 72 hours in advance.
- Check-out is 12:00pm (noon). Late check-out is available for an additional $10 per pet.
- No pick ups between 12:30pm – 2:00pm, it’s nap time!
- REQUIREMENTS: Please keep in mind we will require proof of vaccination for the following: Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper (DHPP), Leptospirosis and K9 Influenza (H3N2). We also require a Negative Fecal within the last 6 months. If not current with any of these requirements please contact our office prior to your visit so we can better assist you.
Give your dog the ultimate Pet Paradise experience!
Kong & PB Treat – KONG toy stuffed with peanut butter — $3
Ice Cream Treat – a homemade tasty dog-friendly ice cream dessert — $3
Pup Cupcake – 100% natural ingredients cupcake treat — $5.99
Homecoming Bath — $25 & Up
Nail Trim – speedy nail trim or grind to ship-shape nails. — $12 & Up
Late Check-Out (noon – close) — $10
House Food (per meal/per pet) — $1.50