Sign Up For Doggy Daycare
About Doggy Day Camp
The idea behind doggy day camp is quite simple. A socialized pet is a happy pet and ultimately will become a better-behaved pet. You simply drop your dog off in the morning on your way to work and while away, your pampered pooch is having fun all day! Dogs love to play, run and splash with their buddies in our three huge and secured play areas. To make it even better, there are always trained staff members supervising and ready to pull on the other side of a rope, play catch, or scratch a belly. After a long day of exercising and unlimited attention, your baby will be ready to spend a peaceful evening at home!
For safety, we monitor each camper closely throughout the day. We require proof of vaccinations (Rabies, Distemper, Leptospirosis, and Bordetella). Dogs must also have a negative fecal and heartworm test within the last 12 months. All dogs are screened to ensure that they will play nicely. In order to preserve the safety of our staff and fellow campers, aggressive dogs cannot be admitted in our Day Camp environment. Additionally, dogs that are extremely fearful may not thrive in our open play, group setting. This environment is not right for every dog!
Because our campers are grouped based on size, personality and energy levels; groups are limited in size. Pet Parents are encouraged to make reservations well in advance. “Walk-ins” are discouraged.
Our doggy Daycare Camp is a group environment, where dog interaction and play are encouraged. Dogs are pack animals. Doggy Daycares or Day Camps allow your dogs to socialize and play with other dogs in a way that is much more natural for them. Staff must be able to safely handle our guests in all situations. One poorly socialized dog can easily disrupt the order of the pack and create unsafe situations for dogs in our care and our staff.
All dogs must come in for a personality assessment prior to enrollment. Personality assessments are done on select days, select times and by appointment only. Upon finalizing the initial meeting, Pet Parents are welcome to leave their pet(s) for four hours of Day Camp at no charge!
Camp Amenities and Services
- Three secured play areas:
- Tidal Pools: rump around in our tropical oasis with two splashing pools, water feature, hide-away umbrellas, and more.
- The Canyon: extensive running space ideal for fetching, catching, frisbee and more!
- Paradise Peak: recreational agility area promoting physical activity and healthy play behavior regardless of ability, skill and confidence level.
- Assortment of toys to play with
- A/C Rooms
- SAFE Personality Assessment before check-in to ensure all campers are healthy and can play nice.
- Flexible drop off and pick up times
- Energetic and well trained staff ready to play!
Rates 1st Dog 2nd +
Full Day $20 $20
Half Day (8a-12p) $15 $15
5 Day Pass $95 $90
10+1 Pass* $190 $175
* Buy 10 get 1 free full day. Pass expires 12 months after first use.