Indoor Dog Boarding
Small & Med. Suites
For dogs only. Includes three potty walks. $21 per night*
30 square-foot room, includes 3 potty walks and complimentary bath after a 7 nights. $35 per night/ $33 additional buddy*
VIP Luxury Suite
Completely enclosed 35 square-foot room with private flatscreen TV, raised comfy bed, 3 potty walks and ccomplimentary bath after a 7 night. $41 per night / $35 Additional buddy*
*Add Day Camp activities to any boarding accommodation for only $12 per Day
One-room multi level kitty condo: $18 per night / $16 Daycare
Double-room multi level kitty condo: $28 per night / $24 Daycare
Triple-room multi level kitty condo: $43 per night / $35 Daycare
The best place for pet boarding and more!
Pet Paradise Animal Hospital and Pet Resort offer a wide variety of accommodations to satisfy the needs of any pet guest in Apopka, Rock Springs, Altamonte Springs, Longwood and Hunt Club, FL, areas. Whether staying for the day or overnight, we have the right bedroom for your pet. Our climate-controlled boarding facility is cleaned and freshened daily.
Each canine guest will enjoy three daily playtime sessions in our secured outdoor play area. We guarantee you they will be spoiled rotten by our passionate, trained staff.
Feline guests can relax in their condos located in a separate boarding room in the building, protected from the sounds and smells of dogs. Kitty guests have the choice of one, two, and even three-room condo.
Schedule Your Pet’s Stay
- Please provide your family members with pre-measured meals in disposable bags for each meal. We are able to accommodate most diets including dry, wet and raw.
- We invite you to bring labeled comforts from home to accompany guests during their stay.
- We can certainly accommodate pets on medications including injectables. A small administration fee will apply.
- Long term stay discounts available: 7 nights or more 10% off stay, 14 nights or more 15% off stay. Discount doesn’t apply to two nights prior and/or after a Federal Holiday. Federal Holidays are: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- We require a $25 deposit at the time of reservation for holidays. In case of cancellation, a credit for the deposit will be issued to your account for future boarding or hospital services. Cancellations must be received at least 72 hours in advance.
- Check-out is 12:00pm (noon). Late check-out is available for an additional $10 per pet.
- No pickups between 12:30pm – 2:00pm, it’s nap time!
- REQUIREMENTS: Please keep in mind we will require proof of vaccination for the following: Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper (DHPP), Leptospirosis and K9 Influenza (H3N2). We also require a Negative Fecal and Heartworm Test within the last 12 months. If not current with any of these requirements please contact our office prior to your visit so we can better assist you.